Re: tracing statement origin (was Re: I have a trouble with The RDF Model)

Gabe Beged-Dov <begeddov@jfinity.com> writes:

> Ground Statement:
>  [Bush, wonThe, Election]
>
> Reified Statement Resource:
>  [ECResults#id1, type, statement]
>  [ECResults#id1, subject, Bush]
>  [ECResults#id1, predicate, wonThe]
>  [ECResults#id1, predicate, Election]
>
> Syntactic context for Reified Statement Resource:
>  [ECResults#bag1, rdf:_1, ECResults#id1]
>  [ECResults#bag1, type, Bag]
>
> Comments?

Yes.  I appreciate that you have repeated it several times now.  I had
a vague memory of it but had ignored it.  But I know see that this is
the right way.

Can we all be in agreement that this proves that the reified statement
can be used as a stating?

But we can't use the outmost Description bag as the model.  The uri of
the model will be the uri of the document.  It will have metadata
stating things about it's encoding, namespaces used, time of
retrieval, authority, and more.

--
/ Jonas Liljegren

The Wraf project http://www.uxn.nu/wraf/