Re: How?

William Loughborough wrote:

> Seth Russell: "The W3C has already recommended RDF, I don't understand what
> additional signal you're waiting for."
>
> So in reply to Seth's question, I'm waiting for the ability to insert stuff
> in my XHTML files that will be usable by RDF software. I understand that
> this is in turn awaiting the modularization of XHTML.

My answer is the same: there is nothing to wait for.  The [RDF] spec has been
written, discussed, and recommended.  People are implementing it now as we
speak.  If you insert [RDF] in the syntax as described by [M&S], then [RDF]
software will be able to use it.  Please do not become confused by the current
discussions, they will have little or no impact on what has already been agreed
upon.  Of course I speak only for myself.

And, please, by all means let me personally know when and where you have
written your XHTML pages so that I may tell [MyMemory] to go read them to
increase its education.

<signature
      source="access://robustai.net/MyMemory/Seth/?assert=thisEmail"
      format="mime/topic"
      context="SM">

topic: M&S
anagramOf: Model and Syntax
URI: http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-rdf-syntax/
bibleOf: RDF

topic: RDF
anagramOf: Resource Description Framework
linguaFrancaOf: SM
isA: natural language

topic: SM
anagramOf: Semantic Web