Re: A triple is not unique.

Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org> writes:

> I suspect most folk would value resolution of this issue pretty
> highly, and would live with the consequences. What I don't know yet
> is how big a disruption this issue's resolution might be.

I don't think there has been much work with reifications in general.

Wraf and other implementations creates a reification of every explicit
statement, giving it a unique URI.

Wraf places every statement in a model.  The same statement resource
can be placed in several models.  But there can also be two resources
representing the same statement.

I haven't done any checking for merging statement resources with
diffrent URIs.

But I am planning to distribute (infere) some model properties to the
individual statements.  That would include things like #createdTime.

I would like a resolution for this issue before I continue with the
implementation.

--
/ Jonas Liljegren

The Wraf project http://www.uxn.nu/wraf/