Re: A triple is not unique.

"McBride, Brian" <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com> writes:

> > Is this what we want?  In that case, we will have to make the
> > *stating* diffrent from the *statement*:
> >
> >  S1: god notplayswith dice
> >  S2: S1 statedBy einstein
> >  S3: S2 statedAt 1950-04-10
>
> S2 was stated on 19th Nov 2000 not in 1950.  How about:
>
>   S1: stating stated [god notplayswith dice]
>   S2: stating statedBy einstein
>   S3: stating statedAt 1950-04-10

Yes. That has been suggested before.  But that means that you can't
use reification in the way examplified in RDF M&S.

My vote is on allowing identical statements with diffrent identities.

And you can't avoid that with statements distributed over several
models over the net.

--
/ Jonas Liljegren

The Wraf project http://www.uxn.nu/wraf/