Re: visual query tools: SHOE/PARKA applet

At Dan Brickley's request, I have made the source code for both the
binary and n-ary versions of the PIQ (the Parka query interface)
available. The code is written in Java 1.0 and can be found at
http://www.cs.umd.edu/projects/plus/SHOE/downloads/

As written, it relies on a Parka-DB server for the backend, if you don't
have a Parka license, you will have to modify the code to use some other
appropriate backend. If you wish to obtain a Parka license, contact
James Hendler at hendler@cs.umd.edu.

Jeff Heflin