RE: lightweight reification (was Representing trust (and other co ntex t) in RDF)

Brian,

At 11:39 AM 5/30/00 +0100, you wrote:

>I'd argue that we have established:
>
>   o  the syntax I outlined in my previous message gives a representation
>      as compact as one would get with the digest approach
>
>   o  the processing required is not significantly different to the
>      digest approach

If I've got the right bit of syntax, the trouble I see is that I don't know
how to represent it in a pure graph form.

I really want to resolve this at the model level, not the XML serialization
level.  For example, reading the "Cambridge
Communique"  <http://www.w3.org/TR/schema-arch>, recommendation 8, we can
expect alternative serialization forms in due course.

#g
--

Is this the syntax you meant?:

<rdf:RDF>
   <description about='uri for device'>
     <foo:screensize ID='ss'  >64 32</foo:screensize>
     <foo:colours    ID='clrs'>2</foo:colours>
   </description>
   <description about='#ss'      foo:context='#context'/>
   <description about='#clrs'    foo:context='#context'/>
   <description about='#context' foo:assertedBy='Brian'/>
</rdf:RDF>

Graham Klyne
(GK@ACM.ORG)