Re: RDF Schema CR period ends 2000-06-15

On Wed, 14 Jun 2000, Dan Brickley wrote:

> you have an RDF implementation not listed on http://www.w3.org/RDF/ do please
> drop a note to www-rdf-interest (copying www-rdf-comments if you consider
> it RDFS CR feedback) providing brief details plus URL.

Dan,
the RSLP Collection Description project in the UK has developed an RDF
schema for describing library, archival and other collections (based
largely on the Dublin Core).  We have a Web-based tool to create such
descriptions and ultimately hope to use an RDF-aware robot to build a
significant searchable database of collection descriptions covering UK
libraries and archives.

See http://www.ukoln.ac.uk/metadata/rslp/ for more information.

Andy
--