Re: Inference rules [was: extracting...]

> On 17 July 2000 jos.deroo.jd@belgium.agfa.com wrote:
> > Dan Connolly wrote:
> > Ah... thanks. I have glanced at that syntax a few
> > times without understanding. Now I get it. Er...
> > no, I don't: that's not legal RDF syntax, is it?
> > the junction propertyNode can only have one child
> > element, right?

> I'm also not sure I understand what you mean.
> The junction is a class name and not a property.

Sorry, I was wrong: junction was indeed a propertyElt and
a propertyElt can only have one typedNode [6.12->6.17->6.3].
I didn't realize that untill I used SiRPAC (Sergey's RDF-API
was not complaining).
We got rid of junction and are using several propertyElt's
instead (if, and-if, if-not, and-if-not).

--
Jos De Roo