Re: [Fwd: xmlns, uri+name pairs or just uris..? Clarification needed.]

"McBride, Brian" wrote:
> In that case I would be troubled about what the URI Ref that
> names a property actually names.  Does it name the property
> or does it name the document/document fragment that describes
> the property.  The foundation of the web is that URI's denote
> one resource;

That is exactly the point, IMO :
the document/document fragment describing a property is *not* the property, and they should not be mandated to have the same URI (though I admit this is a very practical way of naming properties...)

  Pierre-Antoine

--- Quid quid Latine dictum sit, altum viditur
    Whatever is said in Latin sounds important.