Re: Leveraging UML in RDF / Update

Thanks for your proposal Reinhold.

I tried to avoid expanded identifiers used in XMI (I'm aware of this
effort). Doing so I was struggling with the missing global identity of
aggregated classes in UML. But, I agree, since there is already a more
or less standard way of naming things, it is appropriate to reuse it. So
I updated the UML/RDF vocabulary. The revised version (2000-04-22) is
accessible under

	http://www-db.stanford.edu/~melnik/rdf/uml/

Note that using XMI for "Web-enabled" encoding of UML has severe
limitations. XMI is based on a frozen DTD. So you cannot append
arbitrary attributes to existing classes, associations, instances etc.

Sergey