RE: Summary of Recent Discussions about an Application Programmin g Interface for RDF

I'd like to thank Peter for his efforts in doing this.

I am a newcomer to RDF and had been working my way through the mail archive
trying to integrate the various discussions into an overall picture.
Peter's paper is a great help.

Brian McBride
HPLabs