Re: The model as a bag of statements

At 10:39 PM 11/18/99 +0100, you wrote:
>Stefan Decker wrote:>
> > And doing it the way you suggested multiplies the number of triples.
>
>That should not be a problem. The model origin (model) could be stored
>with the triples, but for the application appear as a bag of triples
>in a read-only state. And you can then say whatever you like about the
>whole bag, or any of the triples inside.

Agreed. But then it is a requirement for the software implementing the
Query API to do this (gets complicated - forget about simple mappings
to databases....)

An observation here:
         We have then a lot of "virtual" triples, which are not (physically)
         part of the defined datamodel!
         Another issue for standardization...

Ciao,
         Stefan