Re: annotating XML documents

Hi,

due to request: you can download the Michael Schenks
diploma thesis "Ontology-based semantic Annotation of XML"
from my (minimalistic) homepage:

http://www-db.stanford.edu/~stefan/

It uses the ontobroker-annotation language, which is conceptually similar
to RDF (triple, basically).
The design goals were:
         a) Tags and Terms in the ontology are unrelated
         b) Annotation should be minimal and not influence the document

Warning: Document was not proofread by a native speaker....
(But it seems to be English :-)

Ciao,
         Stefan