RE: A simple question....

Stefan,

you raise a very interesting question. As I recall, it was actually at one
time discussed in the RDF working group.

I believe what you are suggesting is a deeper question than something that
has to do with RDF, and in the case of your example, relates to the
semantics of URL fragments of HTML files (i.e., what exactly is #myname in
this case? One point in the file, I suspect, since we do cannot address
"ranges").

Maybe we should think about attaching RDF annotations to HTML <SPAN>
elements...?

Regards,

	- Ora