Re: silri and metalog

On Wed, 10 Nov 1999, Greg Karvounarakis wrote:

> Hello.
> I am working on the design of an RDF query language, in terms of my Master
> Thesis, and I have written a state-of-the-art draft, describing ongoing
> efforts in this field, including SiLRI and Metalog. I hope you will find
> this useful (I would also welcome any comments and suggestions).
>
> Greg

This is an interesting overview document and it'd be nice to have it fully
on the Web. PDF files are pretty inaccessible to a lot of people, more so
when attached to mail messages. Would it be possible to have an HTML
version put online somewhere?

As a quick stopgap I've taken the liberty of dropping the PDF file onto
the RDF-DEV filespace I use for such attachments[1]. I have a few comments
on
the content of the document but would be better to wait until there's an
HTML version available for comments, hyperlinks etc so that others know
what we're talking about!

cheers,

Dan

[1] http://www.ilrt.bris.ac.uk/discovery/rdf-dev/1999/11/IG-qldoc/