Re: Simile Deliverables review; apr 27 deadline

On Apr 28, 2004, at 2:19 PM, Bass, Mick wrote:

> I'd also like to close on the position that MacKenze and I were taking
> on the concall several weeks ago, that we needed a more explicit
> deliverable in identifying and acquiring the specific corpora across
> which SIMILE can/will be demonstrated.  I don't recall a consensus on
> the issue, and I think its important for us to be clear one way or the
> other.

Hmm... This must have a call I missed. But I very much support the
acquisition of collections which SIMILE can be publicly demonstrated.

The simple demonstration of using Longwell to navigate the merge of
W3C's Technical Report metadata and Organization metadata has been
extremely helpful in providing wider audiences a better understanding
of some of the issues Simile is addressing.

http://www.w3.org/2004/04/simile/browse/index.html

semantic web activity lead               http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/
w3c world wide web consortium            http://www.w3.org/