Re: FW: SIMILE work

They certainly have a beautiful faceted search.  Do you think Mick would
let us buy a copy for help as a visualization tool?

Butler, Mark wrote:

>FYI

   Kevin Smathers                kevin.smathers@hp.com
   Hewlett-Packard               kevin@ank.com
   Palo Alto Research Lab
   1501 Page Mill Rd.            650-857-4477 work
   M/S 1135                      650-852-8186 fax
   Palo Alto, CA 94304           510-247-1031 home
use "Standard::Disclaimer";
carp("This message was printed on 100% recycled bits.");