Re: W3C alternatives for SIMILE web and cvs hosting

We've been using a wiki in the Libraries' systems office to great
success for the past year -- not so much for the group authoring
features but as a sort of collaborative posting space. Were you
thinking that SIMILE could use your wiki, or set one up of its own
(which would be easy, I gather)?

MacKenzie/

MacKenzie Smith
Associate Director for Technology