Re: 2002-08-14 SIMILE PI Meeting Minutes

On Thu, 2002-08-22 at 15:35, BASS,MICK (HP-USA,ex1) wrote:

> Attached are minutes from the SIMILE PI Meeting held on 2002-08-14.  These
> are also available at http://web.mit.edu/dspace-dev/www/simile/.
>
> Please let me know if I've misrepresented anything, and review open
> actions!!

>     RUDOLF - ideas and demos for wrapping various services
>     (e.g. mailing lists, search engine APIs) to expose results or
>     contents as RDF.  n.b. the handle system wrapper.  em also
>     mentioned (plans for?) a google wrapper.
> http://www.ilrt.bris.ac.uk/discovery/rdf-dev/rudolf/

Similar idea, different Rudolf :) The one I was referring to was...

[[
What`s RooDolF ?

RooDolF allows you to query the Google search engine via the Google Api
and have your results returned in standard RDF format.
]]
-- http://nutria.cs.tu-berlin.de/roodolf/index.html

semantic web activity lead               http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/
w3c world wide web consortium            http://www.w3.org/