Date: Fri, 22 Mar 1996 10:44:27 -0800 (PST)
From: Maggie Fung <maggie@Kwantlen.BC.CA>
To: David Dumaresq <david@Kwantlen.BC.CA>
Subject: Re: Perl CGI Scripts -> Oracle Web Server (fwd)

David,

We are just about to sign the contract for the Oracle Web Server option,
its under $2000 Canadian.  I think Oracle is pricing this product very
competitively in order to gain inroad into the Web market.  The $50,000
price tag seems to be way out of wag, could that include the price for
upgrading hardware too?

Maggie