Re: Perl CGI Scripts -> Oracle Web Server

Thanks for your help.

How would something like oraperl integrate with the oracle web server
option? Does it continue to funtion separately, can it communicate with
the web server listener processes. Sorry, I'm pretty in the dark about
the thing.

Cheers,
David.

On Thu, 21 Mar 1996, philip wattenbarger wrote:

> No you do not need to have the oracle machine local.
> You could use oraperl which is a modified version
> of perl.  This way you do not loose all your
> work in perl and can use oracle.

/ David F. Dumaresq                            / david@kwantlen.bc.ca       /|
| Programmer/Analyst, I. S. & Computing        | www.kwantlen.bc.ca/~david  ||
| Kwantlen University College, BC, Canada      | (604) 599-2120/2320 (fax)  ||