oraperl...

I'm in the process of building a demo web interface to Oracle for a
government agency.  It will run on an HP using oraperl (we hope).
We've been trying to compile oraperl for a week or so now with no
real success, progress, but we haven't achieved success yet.

uname reveals:

	uname -a
	HP-UX york B.10.00 U 9000/819

I'm suspect a beta? version of HP/US 10.00?  Any one have any suggestions?
We've found various suggestions/hints/guides for compiling oraperl on an
HP but haven't found the real clue yet.

Perl is 4.7.whatever
Oracle is 7.1

Any help or ideas would be appreciated.

Lee
---
Lashley H. Mann II (Lee)                                         lmann@uucom.com
UUcom Inc.,   4875 Eisenhower Ave. #250, Alexandria, VA  22304      703-461-1350