Re: Database Licensing for Public Web Access

We thought about this issue when we set up our web pages.
We went with Postgres95 (free to academic institutions) created
at Berkeley.  Slow, but it gets you there!
We wrote our scripts in Perl.

I agree, though, the price of oracle & others is too darned high.

Bill