Life out there ?

Technology is advancing and Web developers and sponsors are now
realizing the significant role that SQL back-ends will play in
the implementation of dynamic on-line content...

SO HOW COME THE PULSE OF THIS FORUM IS SO WEAK  ????

Are there other lists I should be looking at ?

Do we need to re-jump-start interest in this space by promoting it's
existence ?

I am in the midst of preparing a white-paper on the features and
benefits of the leading commercial WWW-RDB solutions for the Windows NT
platform: Oracle, MeXt, MS ISS/SQL Server,  Sybase, Illustra, Cold
Fusion, etc... and am interested in opening communications with others
interested in the same.

I will particularly appreciate any input from users/evaluators of
any of those systems.

I'm also intersted in organizing a SIG on the subject, any NY/NJ members
of NYNMA, WWWAC, or IICS feel free to contact me to work on this.

Technology Briefings              Database Architecture

                   T/SA   L t d.

Windows Programming           Client/Server Solutions

                  tsaltd@panix.com
                   (212) 343-0209