Re: databases: storing pages in / web front ends to (response)

Hi,

Another Software Engineer on our project pointed out your request, I will
answer with a standard response about our tool and invite all to visit,

http://rbse.mountain.net/MOREplus/ , for additional information/evaluation.

MOREplus is a World Wide Web-based cataloging and database tool. MOREplus
allows you to develop, deploy and maintain complex information retrieval
systems without writing Common Gateway Interface-based (CGI) scripts or
developing databases. MOREplus can manage a broad range of file types
that are located anywhere on the Web.

Unlike many Web search engines, and database forms generation tools,
MOREplus is built for information assets (holdings) that have high value to
Administrators -- Administrators who don't have much time to muddle
through long lists of assets. This need arises as organizations seek to
promote and distribute proprietary and mission critical information
across traditional boundaries. Corporate best practice descriptions,
metrics data, or software can all be examples of high-value information
assets.

MOREplus provides a lot more than an Internet search engine. It enables
you to meet a broad set of constraints and demands that are imposed on
suppliers of such high-value assets -- without hiring a cadre of Web gurus.

Well, hope it helps, and please do come and visit, Bob Terry.

The original Post from Robin Stephenson was: