Re: WWW, DBs and Transactional Systems...

Hi Mafalda,

IBM has already demonstrated direct Web interfaces to CICS (HTML
based), while many of the other TP vendors are in the process of
developing links to their TP Systems (UniKix just announced a link).

Regards,

Clive

  Clive Boustred
  Chief Technical Strategist
  Advanced Technical Strategy, Inc.
  17155 Bear Creek Rd, Boulder Creek, CA 95006
  P.O. Box, 2126, Cupertino, CA, 95016, U.S.A
  TEL: (408) 338-0405   EMAIL: cfb@ix.netcom.com

>I am interested in integrating transactional systems like Encina or
Tuxedo with WWW.
>The idea is not to connect to one DB but to several (heterogeneous)
and let a