From:  Alain Azzam[SMTP:azzama@ere.umontreal.ca]
Sent:  Tuesday, 29 August 1995 04:05
To:  www-rdb@www10.w3.org
Subject:  Access and the Web...

I asked this question 4 months ago, and since I got very little
information I thought I'd ask again. No need to say it's a rapid changing
world ... I was wondering if there is any gateway or complete web server
designed at the moment that will let one access Ms. Access databases. We
would of course install the whole thing on a NT platform.

I am aware of O'Reilly's and Associates (thanks to Ann Lynworth :) Website
product, but I'd like to know if any other product is available. Someone
gave me the following URL and mentionned they also had a complete system,
but I can't seem to be able to connect :  http://www.aspectse.com/ Any
idea what's the complete name of this company ? (doesn' seem to be Aspect).

Thanks in advance for any help,
Regards,
-Alain