Re: HTML<->Object Database Conversion

Kelly,
Pardon my ignorance, but I need a little more information before I know if I can help you with your question. Currently I am working with both Oracle Databases on the Web including dynamic HTML and with the storage in Oracle databases of objects in the form of OLE documents stored in long raw columns. Are OLE objects what you are referring to specifically or is the storage of any type of abstract data within a long raw column of interest here?
Do let me know and I'll see if I can help.
Hugo