Re: HTML PERL Postgres interface

Mitchell,
This is what came 'out of the box'.
bk
filename is 'COPYRIGHT'.

POSTGRES Data Base Management System

Copyright (c) 1989 Regents of the University of California

Permission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this software and its
documentation for educational, research, and non-profit purposes and
without fee is hereby granted, provided that the above copyright
notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and
this permission notice appear in supporting documentation, and that
the name of the University of California not be used in advertising
or publicity pertaining to distribution of the software without
specific, written prior permission.  Permission to incorporate this
software into commercial products can be obtained from the Campus
Software Office, 295 Evans Hall, University of California, Berkeley,
Ca., 94720.  The University of California makes no representations
about the suitability of this software for any purpose.  It is
provided "as is" without express or implied warranty.