Re: HTML PERL Postgres interface

William Kearns wrote:
>Some time ago I posted to this list about the use of
>the Stanford project 'Postgres' database.

Postgres was developed at UC Berkeley, not Stanford.  (Go Bears!)

>The nice thing is that it's ALL public domain software.

The last time I looked, Postgres was copyrighted by the University
of California, which is licensing it to commerical vendors such
Illustra that are producing enhanced versions.  Has this changed?

Mitch Gass

"Don't hate the media.  Become the media." --Jello Biafra