HTML PERL Postgres interface

Some time ago I posted to this list about the use of
the Stanford project 'Postgres' database.  We've got a
link working between a version of perl (called PGperl)
which has custom written C routines to interface
with the database, and an HTML form front end.

So far it has worked reasonably well.  I have noted
that Postgres allows variable length text fields which
I believe will allow embedded HTML code.  Thus this
setup should support indexable pages.

The nice thing is that it's ALL public domain software.

Regards,

Bill