Re: Quality Tip suggestion: don't say "click here", not everyone will be clicking

Bonjour Jean-Francois, Karl & everyone -

I¹d written last year about the language of linking, specifically about the
use of verbs:

http://online-copywriter.com/wordpress/2007/03/20/dont-click-here-avoid-verb
s/

In a nutshell, the advice about avoiding verbs seems to be outdated. I¹d be
happy to update the entry in QA Tips if there is a perceived need.

Cheers!

Hal

--
Hal Goodtree