Re: [RDFa] The CLASS attribute

But Microformats had no choice, since their aim was to use only what was
in XHTML already. This is why they use class, and why they misuse @title
where we use @content.

Just because Microformats does it is not a reason in itself to copy it.
And furthermore, if we use something else there is more chance that RDFa
and microformats can coexist in a single document.

Steven