Re: RSS 1.0: problems with feed, validator, CPAN module or specification?

olivier Thereaux wrote:

> Have we been too vocal about the former and not enough about the latter?
> Would you have suggestions on how to balance the messaging better, some
> topics you think would be worth covering in more details?

Open source tends to value deeds over words.

Applied to the Feed Validator, this means making bugs rare enough that
people are genuinely surprised when they find one, and then delighting
them by providing rapid turn around on the fix.

- Sam Ruby