Re: A modest proposal...

This was really good, Patrick, still laughing. Of course Mark's
comments were on the mark as always, really good ("bad")? example.

I tried to raise some similar issues in an article I wrote a few years
ago for xml.com, http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2003/03/19/standards.html, of
course without the picture (and implied penalties...).

Keep up the good work, I promise to be a regular reader.

Best,

/Dimitris