Re: XHTML 1.0, section C14

Hi James,

Le 2 déc. 2006 à 07:53, James Pickering a écrit :
> I became disillusioned with the W3C some time ago when I responded
> to their request for input relating to other popular Web Servers
> (than Apache) as solicited on their Web page relating to Content
> Negotiation: http://www.w3.org/2003/01/xhtml-mimetype/content-
> negotiation
> My input related to Zeus 3.xx. I never received an acknowledgement
> of my efforts nor was my input incorporated in their Web page.

Where did you send your input?
on www-qa@w3.org and/or dom@w3.org?

I see from you
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa/2005Aug/0030
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa/2005Aug/0028
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa/2005Aug/0027
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa/2005Aug/0020
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa/2005Aug/0016
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa/2005Aug/0014
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa/2005Aug/0006
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa/2005Aug/0001

I see plenty of replies of dom, bjoern, henri, jim, brian and myself
on the thread.
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa/2005Aug/thread.html#30

The document invites to comment and that is cool you sent more
background for the community. The discussion is a community process,
so when everyone is participating, everyone become richer of ideas.
Were you expecting more?
Thanks for your contribution, I'm pretty sure people on the list have
appreciated them.

> J. Pickering
> Home Page/Directory Portal: http://jp29.org/
> XHTML: a troubled Markup language: http://jp29.org/test.php
>
>> On 21 Nov, Shane McCarron wrote:
>>
>>> And please, let's not devolve into a discussion about content
>>> negotiation.  The method above works.  Does it suck?  Sure.  Are
>>> there
>>> browsers that lie in their request headers?  I surely hope not,
>>> but if
>>> there are.... they deserve what they get.

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/
      *** Be Strict To Be Cool ***