Re: Irony in following own tips?

Oops. it looks like the original question got caught in the filter:

From: "Wren Weburg" <wweburg06@weburg.com>
To: <www-qa@w3.org>
Cc: <aswartz@upclink.com>
Subject: Irony in following own tips?
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 13:48:04 -0700

On the following page:

http://www.w3.org/QA/Tips/noClickHere

are several link description "rules" that webmasters are encouraged to
follow. What is ironic though is that several non-example links on the page
don't even follow the page's own advice. I find this amusing and just had to
share it with you and see if maybe you want to add some "exceptions" to the
page.

Specifically, the sections "What a link means" and "An example" mention how
you should not use verb phrases in links or reveal the mechanics. Yet in the
third section entitled "Further reading", those very rules are broken!
Right away you see links like "Avoid talking about mechanics" and
"Make your
(hyper)text readable". Maybe it's just me but I find that quite ironic!

Entertained,
Wren