Re: (SISR-DOC2) QA Review of Semantic Interpretation last ca ll draft

Hi Jim,

Le vendredi 24 juin 2005 à 13:21 -0700, James A. Larson a écrit :
> On 17 May Luc van Tichelen, the editor of the Semantic Interpretation
> Last Call Working draft, responded to your issue in the following message:
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-voice/2005AprJun/0028.html
>

> Please inform us if this response is acceptable, or if not, please
> detail your remaining concerns.

Charles is no longer in the W3C Team, so I'm not sure he'll have the
cycles to respond to this comment; I plan to do so in his stead, but
won't be able to do so before next week. Sorry for this delay,

Dom
W3C/ERCIM
mailto:dom@w3.org