New contributed article - Ampersands, PHP Sessions and Valid HTML

From: Olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 11:00:56 +0900
To: www-qa@w3.org

Dear all,

I would like to announce the addition of a new article, contributed by
QAIG participant David Dorward, on the topic of "Ampersands, PHP
Sessions and Valid HTML":

	http://www.w3.org/QA/2005/04/php-session

The article has already been reviewed on the www-validator mailing-list
where the topic was raised, and you are invited to send further reviews
on this list.

Many thanks to David for his contribution to our pool of articles. I
would like to remind you that the contribution of such technical and/or
educational articles is most welcome, and I invite you to read the
contribution guidelines at:
http://www.w3.org/QA/2003/06/Contrib

Thank you,
--