Re: Extension/Extensibility examples in W3C Specifications

Thanks, Jeremy

This is the first time I've seen an explicit definition of (semantic)
extensions.

Mark

At 07:51 PM 5/4/2004 +0100, Jeremy Carroll wrote:
>Mark Skall wrote:
>
>>One more question.  Lynne and I have been looking at various W3C recs and
>>can not find the term "extensions" used in the generic way we're using
>>it.  Can you point us to some place where "extensions" are used in that
>>way and perhaps where it's defined.
>
>http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-mt/#RDFSemanticExtension
>
>is the concept I referred to earlier ... it's specific rather than
>generic. I am happy to help deconstruct the paragraph ... the semantics
>stuff is not easy.
>
>Jeremy

Mark Skall
Chief, Software Diagnostics and Conformance Testing Division
Information Technology Laboratory
National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
100 Bureau Drive, Stop 8970
Gaithersburg, MD 20899-8970

Voice: 301-975-3262
Fax:   301-590-9174