Re: New tip for W3C QA - Unordered lists: more than just bullets

Hi,

On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 15:06:35 +0900, olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org> wrote:

> Hello Brian, all,
>
> On Jun 10, 2004, at 2:24 AM, GreyWyvern wrote:
>
>> Here's a new tip for review about the underuse of unordered lists in
>> organizing HTML content.
>> http://www.greywyvern.com/code/unordered-lists.html
>
> Brian, would you confirm that the URI above is the latest version of
> your document? It it slightly different from the one Dom put at
> http://www.w3.org/QA/Tips/unordered-lists and I generally like the one
> on your site better, so I think (and hope) it's the latest.

The one at my site is the latest version.

> It seems there was a decent amount of discussion on this tip, and
> no-one opined it was bad or useless, I thus think we should put it in
> production now.

Having never submitted anything to this list before, I thought I was
supposed to wait until I was specifically told to implement any
feedback, instead of doing it incrementally.  I did get a couple of
implement the feedback, most notably making the article shorter.

The final version for review can be found at:
http://www.greywyvern.com/code/unordered-lists.html

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to contribute :)

--
Brian Huisman