Re: [Glossary] Deprecated, Deprecation, Deprecate / Obsolete

I agree with what Lofton added.   Be strict with what is produced and
generous with what is accepted - is a strategy for dealing with
deprecation, not the meaning of the word.  I do agree with you that this
strategy/recommendation is important to convey.  We do this in SpecGL via a
Good Practice and through examples.

--lynne