Re: QA in other standard bodies

Hi Dom,
 There is nothing available online but we did submit a 3-page proposal
 to Janet Daly (for inclusion at the W3C stand at XML 2003) so she could
provide you with a copy. I also have a copy here (a PDF doc) which I can
send to you.
 I'm not sure about the status of the doc re. sending it as an attachment
 to a public list  - probably need to check with Janet. But if it's ok to
publish, perhaps you could link a copy from the QA(WG) pages?

 -Andrew