Re: TOC checkpoints

After some thought - I believe that the "Include a TOC" checkpoints are
really techniques and not a checkpoint.  The goal is:
LH>Our goal is this:  it should be easy for the user to find all of the
LH>information necessary to understand the conformance policy and all of
LH>its details, regardless of spec partitioning.

and the checkpoint should reflect this.

I also agree with lofton's
LH>I have been thinking whether we could unify all of these somehow...

So, I would like to see 1 checkpoint that captures the goal and have that
checkpoint in 1 place. This eliminates the need to repeat the checkpoint in
every DoV-related section, it ensures that any non-DoV items that could
affect the conformance policy would also be covered by the checkpoint, and
we don't need to worry about specs that may not have a TOC.

regards
Lynne