Re: Status of [X]HTML test suite?

Hi Art,

At 9:50 -0400 2002-06-26, Art.Barstow@nokia.com wrote:
>In January, 2002 I asked about the W3C's plan for an [X]HTML test
>suite via:
>
>  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa/2002Jan/0028.html
>
>Since the QA Matrix still says these test suites are a Work
>In Progress - what is the status of these suites?

The HTML WG is rechartering right now. So you will have more
information about test suite very soon when the charter be released.

We still do not have HTML 4.01, XHTML 1.0, XHTML 1.1 TS right now.
For HTML 4.01, we might have possibilities at different places, I had
contacts with people from Boeing who have a kind of TS and a
framework to run it, Some people have contacted me inside the QA WG
too.

But the opportunity of having a joint effort will be very welcome.

--
Karl Dubost / W3C - Conformance Manager
           http://www.w3.org/QA/

      --- Be Strict To Be Cool! ---