Re: W3C's XHTML QA plan

At 15:28 +0000 2002-01-23, Andrew Thackrah wrote:
>My question is the second one (process). The reason I ask wrt XHTML is
>because this is one of the areas in which my group has already done work
>and we want to know what the rules are for contributing.
>Looks like Nokia are in the same position (?)

Until now, there's no indication of a formal process to send Test
Cases to do the HTML working group.

Waiting for this process from the HTML WG, you have the possibility
to submit test to the *public* mailing list with a meaningful title
for each submission and it will make a kind of archive when the
process will be in place.

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html-testsuite/
mailto:www-html-testsuite@w3.org

I know that the HTML WG is working on a test suite, but it's
difficult to have information on it. Shane P. McCarron (ApTest and WG
member) sent me an email in november about such a test suite.

	"We have initiated a test suite development project associated with
the HTML Working Group.  As the test suite matures (approximately 12
weeks after we actually start development) we will be making it
available to the W3C for use."

I don't know what "available to the W3C for use" includes. Maybe
Masayasu can explain a bit, or Shane.
--
Karl Dubost / W3C - Conformance Manager
           http://www.w3.org/QA/