Re: new Guidelines drafts posted

Okay, this is fixed now.  Both SpecGL and the checklist are updated to fix
the links.  Now these two file properly reference each other, and the
checklist corresponds to the checkpoints in SpecGL:

http://www.w3.org/2002/12/QA/WG/qaframe-spec-20021220
http://www.w3.org/2002/12/QA/WG/qaframe-spec-checklist-20021220

-Lofton.