Re: Last Call WD in Matrix

Karl Dubost wrote:

> In my list of action items,
>         See Action items summary
>         http://www.w3.org/QA/2001/11/12-QA-Bruxelles
>         http://www.w3.org/QA/2001/11/13-QA-Bruxelles
>
> I have to modify the Matrix [1] to include Last Call WD Spec [2]
>
> [1] http://www.w3.org/QA/TheMatrix
> [2] http://www.w3.org/TR/#WD
>
> "Common Markup for micropayment per-fee-links" [3] has the following status
> "25 August 1999, Thierry Michel - Last call ended 30 September 1999,
> but implementation experience solicited until 31 March 2000."
>
> Does it make sense to put it in The Matrix. :)

No, it doesn't. Actually, the QA WG can serve a very useful function
in cases like this. We no longer have an ECommerce Activity at
W3C, and no group is working on this document. It should be
moved out of last call status and republished as a Note, with
an explanation why (namely due to lack of interest, it would seem).

Since there is no WG in charge of this document, Karl, could you
request that the Domain Lead take charge of having it republished
as a Note?

Thank you,

 _ Ian

> [3] http://www.w3.org/TR/Micropayment-Markup/
>
> --
> Karl Dubost / W3C - Conformance Manager
>            http://www.w3.org/QA/
>
>       --- Be Strict To Be Cool! ---

Tel:                     +1 718 260-9447