Fwd: RE: CSS Problem With Rendering of QAWG document?

fyi..

I notice in the source of the document in question that there are several
external style sheets referenced, one
before the internal style sheet (in reading order) and one after..  What
are the CSS rules contained
in those external style sheets (might be important to know)?