Draft Minutes: QAWG Teleconference 27 June 2005

QA Working Group Teleconference

Monday, 27 June  2005


Scribe: Lynne



(TB) Tim Boland (NIST)

(KD) Karl Dubost (W3C, Chair)

(LH) Lofton Henderson (CGMO)

(RK) Richard Kennedy (Boeing)

(LR) Lynne Rosenthal (NIST)

(MS) Mark Skall (NIST)


(dm)     David Marston (IBM)



(PC) Patrick Curran (Sun Microsystems)

(DD) Dimitris Dimitriadis (Ontologicon)

(DH) Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux (W3C)Absent:


Summary of New Action Items: 

AI-20052706-01:  Karl to add link to TR page, June 30

AI-20052706-02:  Karl to add Umbrella Spec proposed text, June 30


Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa-wg/2005Jun/0056.html

Previous Telcon Minutes:  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa-wg/2005Jun/0040.html



1) Roll call


(2)Update QA Specification Guidelines 

All issues resolved.  WG agrees with resolution of Web Accessibility Initiative issue.  Karl will also add a link to W3C's Technical Reports page. 

WG ready to publish SpecGL as a PR.  Congratulations all.  


(3) Update ViS: Umbrella Specification discussion [1][2]

All agree with Lynne's text with Dave's addition.   New text will be added to ViS.  Karl to add into ViS including adding in the 3 examples. 


(4) Test Case Model [3]

On Wiki, there is a list of items to describe test cases.  Karl proposes that each person, pick an item and expand on the item with respect to

-  is it required or not, 

- any syntax requirements, 

-description of it, 

-any dependencies, and 


Need to develop an outline of the type of information needed for each item. For now, just try to expand on a few items and then when we see what we get and need, we can make it more formalized. For each item, think about what is needed to describe it. 




[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa-wg/2005Jun/thread#42

[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa-wg/2005Jun/0054

[3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa-wg/2005Jun/0049



Received on Monday, 27 June 2005 15:24:07 UTC